Our parent company was established in 1929 as Robinson Brothers, Reillys Trench, Hillsborough.
Four wheel drive sales commenced in the late 50's, with series one Landrovers. Later on in the 70's Philip Robinson began concentrating more in the 4x4 sector and eventually in 1990 commenced trading as Robinsons of Hillsborough Four Wheel Drives Ltd specialising in four wheel drive sales. The company has grown from then to meet the much greater demands of the 4x4 market. We are also able to offer both long and short term hire packages of executive and commercial four wheel drives. Feel free to contact us for a quotation.